- What personal user information is required to register on the site?
Information for registering a user on the portal must contain e-mail, bank card and electronic wallet details. This information about the customer is not deleted while he uses the services of the company.
- Why is it necessary to enter individual information for the client?
The personal data that the user has entered into the portal is used to:
- phone applications and the portal could function steadily and improve the terms of service for customers;
- contribute to the productive work of the technical department;
- analyze the work of the portal in general and the services provided to clients in particular;
- notify clients about new services or changes in the company"s activities;
- organize communication between the portal staff and users to timely resolve the necessary issues;
- promptly respond to the likely impact of fraudsters on the correct operation of the portal services.
- Who can use individual customer data?
Individual information of users is not disclosed to others. But there are times when you have to do it. Examples include a court decision, a law enforcement request, a change in ownership, or the sale of this service.
- How does the company use text files?
4.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are text-based and small in size and are stored on the user"s device. They collect and store information about where the user goes on the network, what he is interested in, what parameters he chooses, and more. The cookie-file saves the entered customer information (logins and passwords, phone number, mail, etc.) in memory, which allows you not to enter them again.
Client information is stored on the hard drive of the computer. Cookies identify the interests of the user, by analyzing which the site management can improve its content, making it more attractive to visitors.
The following types of text files are commonly used:
- mandatory cookies are needed so that customers can use different services, identify software;
- statistical cookies collect information about the parameters of visitors to the portals, analyze the interest of visitors in certain types of content;
- technical cookies collect information about the operation of the portal and its services in order to identify problems and determine ways to solve them;
- functional cookies are needed in order for certain portal services to perform their functions properly, making the work with the portal more comfortable for customers;
- advertising cookies help to analyze information about how often and how many visitors visit the site and watch ads, where they go later, and so on.
4.2 How long do cookies last on the user"s computer?
Cookie information is used by Yandex to implement the features listed above. User information of files is stored for as long as it is necessary to perform specific tasks provided by a certain type of cookie. Then the files themselves are deleted from memory as soon as such a period expires.
4.3 Who accesses the cookie information?
The Service has the right to use data collection systems and analytics systems of third parties (third parties) on the website in order to improve the services provided and the quality of the website. The data collected by such systems is used by them in accordance with their regulations.
When entering the site for the first time, the user will see a message offering to use the cookie service. Nothing bad will happen if you accept this offer and then change your mind. You can go to your browser settings and delete these files.
The Yandex search engine uses pixel-like tags to access cookies, and therefore it can:
- recognize users and analyze their actions on sites;
- explore the work of services, applications and different programs.
- Data security
To protect their customers from illegal actions of others, the site employees have taken a number of effective measures to protect confidential information. Such measures have significantly reduced the number of cases of fraudsters committing their actions, but this problem cannot be completely eradicated, since attackers always use the most sophisticated methods to carry out their plans. Customers should never share their logins and passwords with third parties. If this happened, then you need to contact the technical service staff of the portal to change the password and its reliable protection in the future.